Keynote Speaker: Jeanne L. Allert, M.Ed.
Innovative approaches to care for victims of human trafficking
- Domestic human trafficking
- Human traffickingcommunity awareness & mobilization & long-term victim services
- Assessing Your Competitive Intelligence
- Virtually Being There - Internet Tools for Support & Service
- After the dot.com Meltdown: New Rules for dot-org Success
- Marketing Your Meeting on the Web
- If I Can't See You, How Can I Serve You? - Customer Service on the Web.
- Thinking Strategically About the Web
Jeanne L. Allert, on the topic of domestic human trafficking, innovative approaches to care for victims of human trafficking.
With humor and perspective, she helps to make sense of the dizzying array of technology options and looks at those options from the perspective of real results
Books by Jeanne Allert, including:
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article