Now viewing 1-9 of 9 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Fashion Designer / Dress for Success / Parenting / Praising and Discipline Techniques
- Incredible accomplishments with her work in Parenting
- Interior Design / Architecture, including architectural drawing, drafting and rendering
- Psychology of Color, Basics for your wardrobe
Rita K. Farro
Sewing and Stitchery, Humor In the Workplace
- Life Is Not A Dress Size
- Learn everything they need to know about restoring vintage bedding for today's use
- The look of hand embroidery.
Jeff Kyle Gissinger
Style and all things Fashionable
- Look your best at any age
- A quick guide to all things fashionable
- How to spot trends that are coming up in the house of fashion
Kevin Anthony Johnson
ONLY 1 ME
- There is nothing that can keep a person from accomplishing their dreams
- The true meaning of motivation & dedication
Wearable Art Designer Marjorie Nezin. Also known as the coolest looking grandma ever.
- Wearable Art Designer Marjorie Nezin. Also known as the coolest looking grandma ever.
Nancy Nix-Rice, AICI, CIP
LOOKING GOOD - A Comprehensive Guide to Wardrobe
- The NEW Professional Image - Dress Your Best for Every Situation
- Wardrobeworks - Solving the Puzzle of Personal Style
- Nancy Nix-Rice first impressions is dedicated to helping people look wonderful without spending a fortune.
Business - Entrepreneurship
- Fashion show manager
- Contributing editor to Vogue, Mirabella and Mode magazines
- Ebony Fashion Fair as a commentator and fashion editor
Fashion design, both haute couture and ready-to-wear: International fashion expert
- Everybody is a Masterpiece: The Fine Art of Dressing
- Dressing Slim
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article