Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Cathy L. Jameson
She’s helped dental practices refine the 25 dental business systems for greater success
- Building Your Practice the Old-Fashioned Way
- It Costs Too Much!;
- Teaching the Elephant to Dance
Roger P. Levin, DDS
Dental Practice Management
- How to Schedule an Efficient Day
- Dealing with Difficult Team Members
- Bonus Your Way to a Lower Overhead
Tom M. Limoli, Jr., BSCJ
Tom Limoli, Jr. is the prevailing expert on proper coding & administration of dental insurance benefit claims.
- Limoli has actively investigated fraudulent claims for the insurance industry
- No-nonsense approach to the management of third-party reimbursement has been implemented in thousands of dental practices across the country.
- Dental Insurance & Reimbursement Management
Linda M. Meeuwenberg, B.S., M.S., M.S.
Improve human performance - health & wellness
- Linda's expertise on improving human performance
- Ergonomics in the work place to reduce pain/strain.
- Linda M Meeuwenberg's passion is Oral health & Wellness!
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article