Now viewing 1-10 of 47 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Robert U. Ayres, Ph.D.
Environmental Economics, to Eco-restructuring.
- Industrial Metabolisms and Industrial Ecology
- Economic Assumption in Need of Renovation
- Technological Forecasting and Social Change
M Dana Baldwin
What customers want, and what you can’t afford to give them, or to ignore
- Strategies for a Changing Economy
- Revolving (Situational) Leadership and why this could be good for your business
- Succession Planning: Strategic Planning
Robert J. Barro
Not All Economic Disasters Are the Same : What Lessons from the Past Financial Crises Should be Applied to the Future
- Barro on Fiscal Health & the Future
- The Runaway Stimulus: Pros, Cons, and the Likely Effects of Fiscal Spending Packages
- Disasters Waiting to Happen: What We Should Really Be Worrying About, and What We Shouldn't
Ecology: We can create social, intellectual and material wealth
- Eco-nomic Sustainability and Improving Your Bottom Line
- Creating Sustainable Economies
- Toward a Sustainable Future, The Roles of Society
Richard Bookstaber, Ph.D.
Crisis in finance & banking: What's gone wrong in the global economy.
- Perils of Financial Innovation
- What is the cause of financial crisis?
- How did risk management fail?
Kathleen E. Brown
Kathleen Brown became California's 28th Treasurer
- Business & government & the interplay of the two with the healthcare, energy & banking sectors
- Treasurer of California
- Former member of the Los Angeles Unified School District board.
Abdalla S. Bujra, Ph.D
African Centre for Economic Growth
- Land Policy, Development and Governance
- Development Management Policy Forum
- Trade, Finance and Economic Development
Jim A. Carroll, FCA, MBI
Jim Carroll, trends & innovation expert, futurist: the Innovation Killers!
- Why Innovators will Rule in the Post-Recession Economy & How You Can Join Them!
- Aligning the Fast Future to Your Current Strategy
- Healthcare: The Transformative trends that Will Define Our Future
Lawrence Chimerine, Ph.D.
The impact of economic conditions on decision making, budgeting, and strategic planning
- Opportunities in Today's Economic Environment: Your Organization, How to Take Advantage of Them, Global Competitors
- New Business Realities: Economic Growth, Disinflation, Competition, Key Planning Priorities
- Policy Issues for the Millenium: Health Care, Tax, Trade, Industrial, Regulation
Chong Ju Choi, Ph.D., MBA
Professor of International Business Strategy: Expert on the economics & business strategies of Pacific Asia.
- Intellectual and Knowledge Transfer
- Strategic Alliances
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article