Now viewing 1-3 of 3 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
World's Worst Farmer... From Ragweed Ranch in Cocklebur County.
- It's getting to the point where I'm doing better telling folks how bad I am than I ever did farming, Lewis says.
- His self deprecating humor and his hilarious tales of predicaments encountered on his beloved farm, Ragweed Ranch in Cocklebur County have been a hit with audiences all over the country!
- Folks in the audience laugh, slap their knee, and nod in understanding as he recounts the predicaments that can befall, not just the World's Worst Farmer, but almost any farmer
Joseph D. Peck
Farming: A Cow In The Pool & Udder Humorous Farm Stories
- Farming: A Cow In The Pool & Udder Humorous Farm Stories
- Peck’s Peckings
- Your be laughing until the cows come home with Joe Peck's bovine beauty
Monte N. Reese
Monte N. Reese: Cattlemen’s Beef Board (CBB)
- Reese’s agricultural background includes farm broadcasting
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article