Now viewing 1-10 of 125 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Dr. Heik Afheldt
- Urban development
- Regional planning
- Strategic planning
What Future for Future Generations?
- Our Responsibilites Towards Future Generations
- The Rights of Future Generations
Dr. Karl Albrecht
Various aspects of business performance.
- Stress management seminars
- Executive team building and communication training
- Win-win Negotiating
Steven C. Ames
Long range & strategic planning
- Community based visioning & bio-regional planning
- What is Visioning?
- Community visioning: Building a strategic vision for the future
Michael S. Ammann
Internet, online trading, technology, change and the future
- 4 Steps to Daytrading, Everything You Need to Know About Trading Online.
- The Convergence of Living, Learning and Working in the New Millennium - Ten Technologies That Will Impact the Way You Live Your Life.
- How to Use the Internet in Your Daily Life - Networking, Researching & Publishing on the Internet.
Winners & Losers of the Information Age: The nation-state is about to become a casualty of the Information
- Rather than a path to Paradise Lost: Utopia IT will create an overclass that exploits the unskilled
- Sorting Out the Tangles: painful changes in the cyberspace age - such as the end of the nation state
- Surviving the Future: how to become a successful cybercitizen.
Joaquin L. Antuna
Peace and Cooperation is a non-governmental organization that promotes a movement of non-violence and creativity to build a world of solidarity.
- Human rights, development
- Global peace education
- A pioneer in development and education for peace
Questions of responsibility to future generations
- Environmental philosophy
- The moral standing of non-humans
- Philosophical Reflections
J. Scott Armstrong, Ph.D.
Forecasting methods; strategic planning
- Research methods and communication
- Social responsibility in management
- Forecasting economic damages
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article