Now viewing 1-10 of 17 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Robert J. Bargar, M.D.
Medical consultant to health insurers, peer review organizations, and companies developing clinical software and medical products.
- Health - Public
- Board Certified in Quality Assurance/Utilization Review
- Public Health/General Preventive Medicine
John D. Bledsoe, Ph.D, CFP, CLU, ChFC, MSFS, AEP
One Turn Away - Discovering Your Success Combination: Scholar of the Dollar
- Have Clients Come to You: Become a Prospecting Machine
- Find and Attract the Millionaire Next Door
- Qualify for Court or Top of the Table
Wayne W. Cotton, CLU
Insurance - Life: Programs that generate fast-start results from new producers
- Insurance - Life: Produce significant agency productivity growth
- Enhance the productivity of groups of established producers who wish to experience exponential growth
- Programs that generate fast-start results from new producers
Sharon D. Cunningham
Managing today’s workforce
- Increasing sales production
- Implementing modern management practices.
- Leading insurance and financial services agencies into profitable growth.
Ralph M. Ford
Insurance: Committed to maximizing people's inner potential.
- Insurance: Committed to maximizing people's inner potential.
- Performance Improvement
Yesterday's ideas and actions are no longer effective: The Wake Up Call
- Doing More With What You’ve Got: Strategies for Tough Times: Strategies for All Times
- Why Should Someone Do Business With You...Rather Than Someone Else? Tactics to Get and Keep Customers
- Execute or Be Executed: Tactics to Move Strategic Thinking to Strategic Doing
How to prepare for and profit from the aging of America
- Nationwide long term care/aging education campaign for Federal employees
- Old, Broke and Alone. The challenge of the Aging of America
- Amazing new opportunities exist from the Aging of America
Alexander G. Henlin
Alexander G. Henlin represents insurance and reinsurance carriers
- Reports for use in complex insurance coverage disputes.
- Implemented coverage-in-place agreements for complex liability insurance claims
- Arbitration of a complex property damage case
Cutting-edge strategy programs for agents, support staff, & field leadership
- Solutions, which have helped thousands of agents integrate new technology, CRM, innovative marketing and retention programs, and the enhanced staff specialization business model.
- Define and refine a better way of creating a more productive, efficient agency.
- For an agency to grow it must have a highly trained, professional staff
Marvin LeBlanc , LUTCF, CNP
The 4 Financial Attitudes: The Four Critical Phases of Attitude / Cajun Trainavator
- Split Second Choice - The Power of Attitude
- From Katrina to Chairman's Circle
- Overcoming Fear / Overcoming Resistance - career-stealers
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article