Now viewing 1-9 of 9 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Francis O. Bologna, CPA
One Business Owner to Another' Simple, Real, and Practical!
- Making Sense of the Dollars and ¢ents!
- A Dynamic CPA best known as 'The Speaker...that Counts!
- Mergers & Acquisitions… Tips, Tricks and Traps!
Steven T. Erickson, CPA, LLC
Steve Erickson can help you build the culture needed to attract and retain staff while increasing profitability.
- Are you ready to build more value in your firm?
- He specializes in solving the partner and people issues that limit the success of accounting firms.
Darrell L. Fouts
Mergers and acquisitions of middle market companies
- Business valuation
- Succession planning
- Corporation to develop the multiple benefits of rapid income growth
John M. Kocol
Viable source of energy to make our world run.
- Making oil from coal a source of energy would result in cleaner fuels.
- Venture capital, investments, lobbying, banking and trade.
- Expert in Mergers and Acquisitions
Edwin Richard. Rigsbee
Developming Profitable Strategic Alliances: Inception to Implementation
- Partnering for Profits: Developing Strategic Alliances
- The New Era of Manufacturer-Dealer / Distributor Relationships
- Simplifying Strategic Alliances
Dr. R. James Steffen
The Ultimate Competitive Edge: Creating The Very Satisfied Customer Through Partnering
- Maximizing Managerial Effectiveness
- The Ultimate Competitive Edge: Creating The Very Satisfied Customer Through Partnering
- People Development – The Key to Results
Raymond G. Strothman
Strategic Planning Is A Journey, Not A Destination
- Comparison of Business Valuations by Industry and Purpose
- Follow-Through of a Well Designed Strategic Plan
- The Art of Recognizing Opportunities
James C. Thomas, Jr., JD
Negotiate to Win® : The Keys to Successful Negotiating = The 21 Rules for Successful Negotiating
- Negotiate to Win: How to Get the Best Deal Every Time!
- Everyday Negotiating: The things you need to know.
- Negotiate to Win Around the World: Learn why foreigners see Americans as sitting ducks - and what we can do to fix it!
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article