Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Practical tips and techniques in marketing and direct marketing: Uncommon Marketing Techniques
- Increasing Response - Direct Marketing
- 106 Tips and Techniques in Marketing
- If the Shoe Fits: Finding your Best customers, first
Michael F. Larsen
The best proposals are those that elicit the fewest questions. Why? Because you've anticipated and answered them all
- 11 Ways to Find the Agent or Publisher You Need
- The Parts of an Irresistible Book Proposal
- 15 Ways to Test-Market Your Book to Guarantee Its Success
- The Art & Science of Professional Selling
- The Art & Science of Printing Sales
- Life Mapping for Your Organization
Marilyn A. Ross
With her help, thousands of writers just like you have produced and sold millions of books
- With her help, thousands of writers just like you have produced and sold millions of books
- Self Publishing Resources
- Shameless Marketing for Brazen Hussies & Gutsy Guys! Discover awesome money-making PR, advertising, & positioning strategies.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article