Now viewing 1-10 of 13 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Negotiate & outsell the competition! Recruit, Train & Motivate! How to Read Your Prospect Like a Book
- Selling Face-to-Face: Prospecting for New Business
- Selling to the Four Temperament Styles
- Overcome Objections & Close the Sale
Positive Attitudes - Unlock employee potential - Open minds to change
- Humor in the workplace: Just a Spoonful of Humor
- Effective communication conflict management
- Communicating with difficult people: Open minds to change
Rosanne D'Ausilio, Ph.D.
Customer Service & The Human Experience: Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
- The 5 W's of World Class Customer Service
- How to Kick Your Customer Service Up A Notch
- Communication is Not a 4-Letter Word
Frank J. De Raffele Jr.
Frank De Raffele, Jr. provides a funny & inspirational program that leads you into learning: Leadership & Teamwork Development
- Business Networking and Sex: Not what you think.
- Building True Teams: With both sexes!
- Building Your Million Dollar Network
Handwriting analysis for entertainment, exploration, and discovery
- Handwriting Analysis For Lovers & Other Strangers
- Handwriting Biometrics, Forensics, and Personality Profiling
- Handwriting analysis and Team Interaction / Team Building Activities
Lucy Paine Kezar
Writing / CommunicationTips
- Business, Technical, and Promotional Writing
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Time Management
Lenny Laskowski, DTM
Master the Art of Public Speaking: Overcome your Fears & Speak like a Pro
- 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking - Overcoming Speaking Anxiety
- The 7 Aspects Of A Dynamic Presentation
- Your Spoken Image - It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It
Become measurably more vital: Team development, personal vitality, quality, communication, and results-oriented leadership
- Crucial Conversations
- Crucial Confrontations
- Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
Ruth Kay Petersen
Write Articles Fast - Plan And Write More
- Moving Forward During Turbulent Times and Discovering Your Greatness
- The Rewards of Making Positive Choices
- How to Write Articles, Reports, and Books Quickly
Writing That Means Business: How to Get Your Message Across Simply and Effectively
- Thinking - Creativity
- Line editing, also development and reorganization of the material
- As a book doctor of nonficiton, Hawley has written nonfiction books
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article