Now viewing 1-10 of 283 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
David Keith Aaker
How to hit a bull's-eye with each opportunity thru Customer Service
- It's all about communication, listening skills & the competition filter
- Definitions of customer service
- Behavior, habits, attitude and belief of your customers.
Dr. Karl Albrecht
Various aspects of business performance.
- Stress management seminars
- Executive team building and communication training
- Win-win Negotiating
Lisa M. Aldisert
- How to attract, retain and motivate performance champions
- How you can learn how to become more valuable in the workplace.
- Learn how emerging issues and trends significantly impact the growth and profitability of your firm.
Expanding Minds to Maximize Business Growth and Exceed Sales Goals
- How to Compete and Succeed Against the Retail Giants
- Marketing Like a Super Star: Secret Triggers That Motivate Customers to Buy
- Cultivating and Keeping Loyal Customers
Jeanne Smalling Archer
- Customer Service Hospitality
- Preserving the life stories that make every person unique.
Customer-Centric Transformation – The Blueprint to Execution and Profitability
- Exceptional or Nothing - The New Performance Standard
- Delight or Sell - Customer Experience as a Competitive Advantage
- Sales Culture versus Customer Culture – The Inevitable Clash
Positive impact on sales and customer service efforts in all types of business, from entrepreneurial upstarts to corporate giants.
- Prospecting & Positioning: Don't Kiss On The First Date
- Facing The Fear Of Fact-Finding
- Selling Is A Learned Behavior
Jania L. Bailey
Leadership Skills: Keys to Performance
- Improve Employee Performance
- Productivity & Profitability
- Communication skills vital to success
Robert Lawrence Bailey
Plain Talk About Leadership
- Focus on communication, recognition and motivation
- Ethics, strategic planning, and improving
- Secrets of super successful salespeople
Ann Lovett Baird
Taking you to the next level of sales, faith and life
- Balancing work and family can be trick these days
- Salespeople improve their performance
- Inspires and encourages you to look beyond everyday lives to your passions or calling in life; to your dreams.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article