Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Fashion Designer / Dress for Success / Parenting / Praising and Discipline Techniques
- Incredible accomplishments with her work in Parenting
- Interior Design / Architecture, including architectural drawing, drafting and rendering
- Psychology of Color, Basics for your wardrobe
Audrey Kardon Moidell
- How to Develop Perfect Business Manners
- Social Etiquette and Entertaining
- International Etiquette
Media Strategy & Image: Company leaders will be prepared to face an intimidating one-on-one interview or an aggressive press conference.
- Get positive media coverage
- Prevent critical missteps during a crisis by knowing in advance how to handle the media
- Build staff confidence in dealing with the media
Celebrity Make up Artist, Television Personality: Be Your Own Star - I Can Do It!
- Michelle shares the secrets, tools, products, and techniques that she uses to make the stars look their best.
- Looking Good and Feeling Better: Reinventing Yourself
- Every woman should feel like a celebrity
Linda Thomas, AICI, CIP
Powerful Appearance Corporate Image: How to Incorporate Style into Your Professional Wardrobe
- Image Awareness & Communication in the Workplace
- Improving Your Influence with the 4 Generations in the Workplace
- The Power of Color in Business & Leadership
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article