Now viewing 1-10 of 36 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Nancy J. Adler, Ph.D., M.B.A.
Organizational Behavior: Global Leadership - The Art of Leadership
- Strategic International Human Resource Management
- International Negotiating: The Art of Global Leadership
- Global Organizational Development
Linda L. Bailey, SPHR
Employee - Issues: Labor Relations
- Legal Aspects of Hiring and Firing
- Win-Win Performance Appraisals
Lawrence C. Bassett
- Finding a Good Job in Tough Times
- How to Sell Yourself and Anything Else Too...
- How to Get Anyone to Do Almost Anything
Phil Bruno - Treat 'em Right: Surviving and Thriving
- Build Great Guest Experiences: Hooked on Hospitality
- Generations in Change
- Building Killer Committees / Teams
Patricia A. Carlyle, M.Ed
Skills - Presentation
- Skills - Presentation
- She is responsible for operational HR, recruiting, and learning and development worldwide.
- A strategic change consultant
Struggle in today's job market .
- You can improve your chances of landing a job.
How to get hired: If you job hunt like everyone else, you end up like everyone else.
- Power Interviewing: Get the Job you Really Want!
- Job Interviewing
- Powerful first Impressions
Nancye M. Combs, AEP, SPHR
Nancye M. Combs, AEP, SPHR is considered to be a voice of authority on Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Focused on human resources, business management and organizational development
- Address your management needs in internal and external
- Facilitation of strategic planning
Removing the pain from HR and putting the fun into managing people.
- Leadership Skills
- Hiring the right person without drawig straws
From the Hardwood to the Boardroom
- From the Hardwood to the Boardroom: Lessons On Leadership
- Hoop Dreams: Motivating Your Team for Success
- Recruiting Game: How to Sell Yourself and Your Company
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article