Now viewing 1-10 of 278 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Frank L. Acuff
Effective Performance Management
- Domestic and International Negotiating Strategies
- Shake Hands with the Devil: How to Master the Life's Negotiations from the devil
- The Joys, Surprises, and Solutions of Doing Business Internationally
Dr. Ichak Adizes
Performance of Business and Government
- Organizational Lifecycles: Accelerating the Growth, Development and Success of Your Company
- Making the Difficult Transition from Entrepreneurial to Professional Management
- Structuring Your Company for Success
Shaun H. Ajani
Reframes reality and increases awareness for problem solving techniques, both for life and work
- The Art of Solving Impossible Problems
- Extreme Project Management
Jeffrey J. Ake
Global Marketing: A Philosophy of Selling
- International Business / Exporting:
- Team Building / Employee Motivation:
- For Company Presidents...
Sales & Leadership Development: Making the Customer Connection
- Holden Power Base Selling Program
- Delivery presentations that produce results & strengthen your style
- Focus your leadership skills to drive performance
Christopher J. Andrews
Andrews brings with him an extensive variety of management experiences.
- Business: Consolidates the accounting and office management functions
- Reduces overhead costs while increasing cash controls.
- From start-up to the dominant position
Billy P. Arcement, , MEd
The focus is to develop individual and organizational leadership skills
- How to turn knowledge into results
- Common Sense Leadership in Uncommon Times
- The Search for Personal Responsibility and Accountability
Cloning Genius – Deciphering the Patterns of Excellence
- How to Motivate Everyone
- Irresistible Language for Triggering Motivation
- Simple Secrets – Patterns of Success
Peggy & Rick Austermann
Technology That Works: Getting the Most from Your Information Investment
- Technology That Works: Getting the Most from Your Information Investment
- Youth and Young Adult Outreach
- Small faith communities committed to renewing the contemplative dimension of the Gospel in everyday, active life.
Robert E. Ayrer
Taking the Leadership Challenge
- Improving profits - selling value in a price world
- How to think like a man, sell like a woman, and be politically correct.
- The Leadership Challenge: From Management to Leadership
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article