Now viewing 1-10 of 140 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Sharon L. Adcock
Presentations for Profits
- Technology and You: A Winning Combination
- Presentations for Profits
- Marketing for Success
Lorri Vaughter Allen
Strive For Positive Publicity, Not Negative News: Mastering the Media
- Finessing Media in Crisis and Chaos
- Say Something Smart -- Speak with Power
- Write Something Smart: Business Writing in the 21st Century
Kimberly Alyn, Ph.D.
Rising to Real Leadership: Building Better Teams - She inspires people to greater levels of success
- How to Inspire People to Achieve More
- How to Deal With Annoying People
- How to create better teams in the workplace.
Victor Antonio, BSEE, M.B.A.
Upgrade your Training or Downgrade your Revenue Expectations!
- Sales Influence - How to Get People to Buy What You're Selling
- High Tech Sales Influence - Selling Products in the Technology Industry
- Selling the Room - Presentations that Inform, Influence and Increase Sales
Patricia A. Ball
- Persuasive Communication: Straight Talk is More Than Words
- Hone Your Presentation Skills
- Improve Gender Communication
Mina Bancroft, M.Ed.
Your business grows when your employees both fit in and stand out for the right reasons...
- Collaboration, bridging differences to work together
- Communication and Presence, by adding value
- Interpersonal Skills to Build Trust
- Basic Communication
- On camera skills
Wayne E. Baughman
Skills - Presentation
- Creative Presentations
- Communicating Effectively Through Meetings
- Leadership Development Programs
Jim Beaubien, Ph.D.
Leadership and strategy
- Educational Psychology and he is a Psychologist
- Achieve Positive Results Through People and Build Organizations That Work.
- Building Organizations That Work: Align for Performance
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article