Now viewing 1-10 of 17 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
David Ackert, M.A.
David Ackert: Smartest Way to Get More Clients
- Networking that Works: Make the Right Connections
- Networking 2.0: Social Media Strategies
- How to Get More Referrals from Your Clients: The Smartest Way to Get More Clients
Willis A. Allen
Devoted to improving the skills of people at work.
- Process improvement : Human resource development
- Expert in the fields of leadership
- Practical techniques for improving the organizational effectiveness
Jane Boucher, Ph.D.
How we sometimes get so focused on one aspect of our business that we miss a more important truth
- Communication is a must for dealing with co-workers you hate
- Instincts work in business decisions
- Never lose sight of your customers
Charles D. Brennan, Jr.
Charles D. Brennan, Jr.: On developing client relationships, advanced questioning, & listening skills
- Advancing Interaction & Dialogue
- Accelerating Decisions
- Resolving Objections
Ja Marr Brown
How to Achieve More by Doing Less
- Selling in Color
- Your Future Starts Now
- Stop Setting Goals & Start Being Excellent
Lisbeth Wiley Chapman
Career - Management
- Career - Management
- Professional Development for Financial Professionals
- PR Retainer relationship
Rosanne D'Ausilio, Ph.D.
Customer Service & The Human Experience: Turning Challenges Into Opportunities
- The 5 W's of World Class Customer Service
- How to Kick Your Customer Service Up A Notch
- Communication is Not a 4-Letter Word
Dr. Joey Faucette
Work Positive in a Negative World: Redefine Your Reality & Achieve Your Business Dreams
- Intention: The Road to Nowhere
- Deal with Negative People without Becoming One
- The Achievement Prescription
Phyllis C. Horner, Ph.D.
Mid-career is a natural time for reflection and taking stock
- Decisions, Decisions – How to Banish Doubt and Embrace Ambiguity
- What do Yin and Yang have to do with wise leadership practices?
- Overview of Leading in Changing Times
Susan Diane Howell, M.B.A.
Empowering the Professional Woman: Focus your energy & shed distractions
- Women in business & society: Become a Shing Icon in the Business World
- Owning up to your power: Negotiating your power deals
- Your professional public image: Self-Branding
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article