Now viewing 1-10 of 39 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Joaquin L. Antuna
Peace and Cooperation is a non-governmental organization that promotes a movement of non-violence and creativity to build a world of solidarity.
- Human rights, development
- Global peace education
- A pioneer in development and education for peace
Brenda Gayle Bryant
Using appropriate leadership and management techniques that foster employer-employee interaction
- Skills - Presentation
- A plan of attack to reach the next level
- How to diagnose and fix upcoming issues
It all begins with the basics of emergency management and how these relate to the threats and hazards that could affect you - SARS, Terrorism, Weather, etc. What threats & hazards concern you?
- Backup and Recovery
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development
- Planning, Prevention and Preparedness
Marvin J. Cetron, Ph.D.
One of the nation's foremost futurists, one of the top 10 Industrial Engineers in the U.S.
- How American Business and Education Can Cooperate to Save Our Schools
- The Future of American Business
- The U.S. in World Competition
Chong Ju Choi, Ph.D., MBA
Professor of International Business Strategy: Expert on the economics & business strategies of Pacific Asia.
- Intellectual and Knowledge Transfer
- Strategic Alliances
Edward A. DuCoin
Business Philosophies That Work From an Inc 500 CEO
- Operational Excellence From an Inc 500 CEO
- Leadership Philosophies
- How a Garage Start Up Became A Publicly Traded Company
Sue F. Dyer, M.B.A.
Business - Negotiations: Ability To Build Strong Cohesive Teams and Successful Organizations
- Business - Negotiations: Serving the Building, Construction, and Design Communities
- First woman in the U.S. to head a major collective bargaining unit for the construction industry
- Negotiated agreements with Laborers, Operating Engineers, Teamsters, Plumbers, Cement Masons, Pile Drivers, Fire Sprinklers, and Carpenters Unions
Future - Proof Your Business
- Mobility: The Way We Work, Live & Care
- Confronting The Unprepared:Local Care Delivery
- Caring Family: When the new majority of the workforce is facing caregiving responsibilities
Sean Geehan, M.B.A.
Sustainable, Predictable and Profitable Growth
- B2B strategies: Build customer relationships at executive levels
- Focused on B2B marketing and operations
- Increase customer loyalty
Challenging Leaders to Think Differently
- Paid to Think: Changing Secrets to Great Leadership
- Business Skills / Innovation / Forecasting
- Creating unbeatable wins thourgh through Forecasting: How to Look Deeper into the Future
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article