Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Vera J. Ami, MA
Use six pivotal control points in your bodyspeak to control customer decisions.
- Workplace communication
- Power of Color choice
- Visual value
Anthony Baron, Ph.D., Psy.D.
Transforming Organizations, Changing Lives
- Violence in the Workplace: A Prevention & Management Guide for Businesses
- Identification of organizational issues
- Pinpointing counterproductive tendencies
Robert W. Liles, J.D., M.B.A., M.S.
Health Care Marketing Practices: Are Your Marketing Practices Legal?
- Workplace Violence in Health Care – Protecting Your Patients & Staff
- ADRs, Prepayment Reviews & Post payment Audits of Pain Management Practices.
- Effective Health Care Compliance Programs: How is Law Enforcement Evaluating Your Efforts?
Kent J. Martini
Effective new way to think about solving problems: Simple solutions in a complex world
- Good decisions & effective relationships
- Primary causes of stress
- Workplace violence is something we simply cannot believe will happen where we work.
Robert L. Siciliano
Security, Travel, Safety, Crime Prevention, Dating Nightmares
- Safe Travel Security: Hijackers & terrorists are causing travelers to lose sleep post 9/11
- Workplace Violence Prevention: Anyone who believes It cant happen here surely is mistaken
- Dangerous cyber relationships, internet child predators, teen violence, swindling suitors, virus infecting Romeos, psychopathic Prince Charmings, and deranged stalkers
Learn how to avoid becoming a victim of violence through mental awareness and psychological preparedness, and, if the need arises, simple techniques for escaping an attack.
- Be Aware and Be Prepared
- Your Mind and Body: Two Weapons Nobody Can Take From You
- The Psychology of Violence
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article