Now viewing 1-10 of 57 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Little House On The Prairie: Alison Arngrim aka Nellie Oleson
- Fighting to give children a legal & political voice in the war against child abuse
- Provides AIDS education
- Children & families affected by HIV and AIDS
- The Sopranos
- Dating Games People Play
Richard Belzer: I am Not a Cop! True Tales from a Fake Detective
- An Evening with Richard Belzer
- How to Be a Standup Comic
- Detective John Munch on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Tony Bennett captivates his audience with a commanding presence that communicates from the front row to the back of the house
- A special magic that only a handful of entertainers share
- Bennett Sings, the eight-time Grammy-winning vocalist
Barry Lamar Bonds
- Bonds received seven NL MVP awards and 14 All-Star selections
- Considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time
Media - Celebrity
- His records have sold over 25 million copies worldwide & have been recognized with eighteen gold and platinum recordings including four consecutive multi-platinum LP's.
- When ABC cast David Cassidy as its juvenile star in The Partridge Family, it launched one of the most spectacular careers in the entertainment industry.
Natalie Cole a legacy of standards made famous during her father's Nat King Cole era.
- You can feel the hypnotic grooves
- Cole has interpreted material from virtually every musical era, never bending to trends or the latest production gimmicks
- One of our most treasured vocal stylists
John Di Domenico
John Di Domenico - 1 man - Over 30 different characters includes Donald Trump
- Content Driven Comedy
- John did a superb job at as a Bogus Speaker at our yearly kick-off meeting.
- Perfect characters to roast an honored guest, a department or an entire company.
Master of master of ceremonies: Comedian
- Comedian or Master of Ceremonies
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article