Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Carole Romatko - Cliffe
Strategies to integrate character values: Character Counts
- Language development specialist
- Program which integrates character education and the language arts state standards
- Enhancing moral literacy.
Neita F. Geilker, Ph.D.
How To Remove Gobbledygook, Buzzwords, Businessese, Techno Babble, Jargon and Other Gibberish from Your Copy
- Public Relations, Writing & Communications
- A writer who really understands the information can translate it accurately into lay language.
- So you think big words make you look intelligent? Think again.
Stop unethical, Uncooperative, or Unpleasant People from Running and Ruining Your Life
- Tongue Fu!® How to Deflect, Disarm, and Defuse Any Verbal Conflict
- Get Focused and Pay Attention - When Life Is Filled with Pressures, Distractions, and Multiple Priorities
- Communication, Dealing with Difficult People,
Naming companies, implementing corporate name changes
- Golden Rules of Naming
- Difficulties of Naming a Corporation
- Language Problems in the International Market
Empowerment: Save Time, Energy & Money with Proactive WORD power
- You Win or Lose with the Words You Choose
- That's Communication!
- Accelerating Change with WORDpower
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article