Now viewing 1-10 of 16 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Success: management & relationship bldg from the guru of listening
- Success: effective listening in sales
Naomi Lynn Benghiat
Working with the disenfranchised and reinventing visionary concepts into viable, mapped out strategies
- Her passion is to motivate individuals and organizations alike to exceed their own expectations
- Unleashing their creative talents to form synergistic relationships and become change agents in promoting positive values in the workplace
- Clarify goals, realign visions and map out a strategy that supports them in achieving their desired objectives.
When You've Learned How To Listen You've Learned Everything You'll Ever Need To Know!
- Words Unspoken Listening Initiative
- Entertainer - Singer/Musician:
- One of the world's leading Black-Folk artistists
Need to gather accurate and precise design information from clients. Without the correct and specific information up front, an alarming number of projects eventually fail or run over budget.
- Are your vendors listening?
- Do you hear what I see?
- How important is clear and accurate communications to you?
How to make greater impact in the marketplace
- How to communicate more clearly
- Speech therapist
- Selling to the American Market
Rebecca L. Drake, BA, MA
Organizational Skills: You have a vision for your company's growth
- Employee Development And Dedication To Life Long Learning Is Key To Your Success!
- Sales Skills
- Competency based foundation for bank-wide restructuring and public re-identification
Beth M. Harwood
Assisting organizations in improving their ability to communicate effectively.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Organizational Communication
George M. Hendley
Learning to use the ears, eyes and heart can dramatically improve your listening success
- Insights and inspiration to positively impact the bottom line.
- Leaders cultivate excellence within themselves and others by applying ageless universal principles for growth.
- Understanding the human side of change is paramount to the success of business and to our personal sanity.
Holley H. Humphrey
Dedicated to making it easier for people to create nurturing, healthy, joyful, and harmonious relationships
- Nonviolent Communication is a gentle and profound process that helps us to connect to our hearts and hear each other empathically
- Transform potential conflicts into peaceful resolutions
- Shift the thinking that leads to anger and misunderstandings
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article