Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Arlene Alpert, M.S., LMHC
Emotional Re-Education and Spiritual Growth
- Power of Presentation Skills
- Solve Daily Business Challanges
- Unlease your Potential
Lenny Laskowski, DTM
Master the Art of Public Speaking: Overcome your Fears & Speak like a Pro
- 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking - Overcoming Speaking Anxiety
- The 7 Aspects Of A Dynamic Presentation
- Your Spoken Image - It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It
Kenneth J. Lodi
Communication & Organizational Productivity
- The Bamboo Principle: The Roots Beneath Results
- Check Your Zipper: Priceless Advice for What to do When You Are the Center of Attention
- Tapping Potential: Achieving What You Want with the Abilities You Already Have
Tricia M. Santos
Solutions are worthless if they can't be explained: Takes the technical out of technology
- Cooking up solutions for the techno-stressed: the Computer Chef
- Want a fresh approach for your computer solutions?
- What do you need to accomplish? What are your challenges?
Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D.
Bridge Consciousness, Science, Healing & Transformation
- Consciousness & Healing: Promoting Well-being & Resiliance
- Living Deeply: The Art & Science of Transformation
- Death Makes Life Possible
David Meerman Scott
Marketing & Sales Strategist - Growing Business in a Real-Time World
- Communications Strategies: learn a step-by-step framework for building marketing strategy & a tactical, actionable plan
- It's possible to generate attention for your product, service or idea in minutes - not months
- Scott cuts through the confusing new communication landscape & lays out meaningful, measurable and no-cost strategies
- Costly Distractions
- Capitalize on Attention
- How to Capture & Keep Your Customers Attention
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article