Now viewing 1-10 of 136 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Humberto J. Aguilar
Humberto J. Aguilar: Indicted for money laundering
- Fraud & Money Laundering
- Meet the Money Launderer
- Money Laundering: Know Your Banker
Jay S. Albanese, Ph.D.
Contemporary Issues in Organized Crime
- Crime & Justice & the Law
- Organized Crime in America
Terry W. Alderman
Specializing in behavior management in schools / discipline plans
- One More Time, How Can the Principal Improve Discipline?”
- Alternatives to Suspension, The Promise and the Problems
- A Creative Approach to Discipline
Jeanne L. Allert, M.Ed.
Innovative approaches to care for victims of human trafficking
- Domestic human trafficking
- Human traffickingcommunity awareness & mobilization & long-term victim services
- Assessing Your Competitive Intelligence
Gloria R. Allred
Sexual Harassment, Domestic Violence, and Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Spousal Abuse
Stephanie Angelo, SPHR
Address domestic violence’s hidden costs to employers and specializes in personal safety for parents and children.
- It Doesn’t Make Sense and It’s Costing Us Milllions – A Strategic Domestic Violence Initiative for Human Resource Professionals and Executives
- It Happened at Home, It Cost Us at Work
- Off the Beaten Path - Recognizing If Someone You Know Is In An Abusive Relationship
Pickpocket: High-impact, high-comedy, audience participation: Street-Crime, Anti-Theft
- Is your competition picking your pocket?
- How to Avoid Thefts, Cons, & Street Scams: Secrets of the Steal Business
- Crime humor: Pickpockets & other street crime - Interactive Comedy: The Art of the Steal
Stephen L. Arrington
Steve uses adventure to challenge youths to pursue life enhancing goals
- Challenge youths to pursue life enhancing goals that can only be achieved through right choices & a commitment to excellence
- Steve led the most extensive great white shark research project ever launched.
- Extreme: On Living in the Intensity of the Moment
Randy Atlas, Ph.D.
Security and Safety with CPTED: Protection of Critical Infrastructure and Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design: Building Security & Safety
- America's only Architect and Criminologist: Through Environmental Design
- Building Security, Anti-Terrorism Design, Gated Communities, Street Closures
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article