Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jay S. Albanese, Ph.D.
Contemporary Issues in Organized Crime
- Crime & Justice & the Law
- Organized Crime in America
Journey Of Courage: Personal Kidnapping Experience Terror, Torture & histroic FBI & KGB rescue
- Plane ticket: $900. / Kidnapping - $3,000,000. / Freedom - Priceless
- Russian Roulette: Doing Business in Eastern Block Countries
- Bodyguard : Don't leave your hotel in Russia without one
Richard R. Buhrmann, CPP
How to protect yourself and the things you care about.
- Threat Assessment
- Risk Anallyzer for industry
- Homeland Security: How not to be a target of terrorism at home, while traveling or at work
Sgt. Mark Buschena
Personal protection, shoplifting, robbery prevention and workplace violence,
- Safety - Personal: Crime Prevention
- I think most people are starved for recognition. People deserve recognition for a job well done.
- My Dissertation on Regurgitation
Dr. John D. Byrnes
Aggression Management: Aggression Management® Skills
- Are You Responsible for the Safety of Your Staff
- Conventional Approaches to Aggression and Violence Prevention are not Working!
- Prevent aggression from happening in the first place, and benefit by the increased productivity.
Kevin T. Coffey
Travel safety: An Undercover Cop's Guide to Avoiding Pickpockets, Luggage Theft and Travel Scams
- An Undercover Cop's Guide to Avoiding Pickpockets, Luggage Theft and Travel Scams
- Hotel Safety: Arresting thoughts on unwanted guests
- Identity Theft, Protecting your good name
Murray L. Cohen, Ph.D.
Prevention of occupationally transmitted infections, including bacterial diseases (anthrax, tuberculosis) and bloodborne viruses (HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, ebola).
- Businesses wishing to protect their employees, customers, and shareholders from today's new risks.
- Homeland Security for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- Economic Espionage & Intelligence Issues for Corporations
Deborah J. Courtner
Learn More About Overcoming Obstacles and Victor Empowerment
- It is time for crime victims to become empowered.
- Have You Been A Victim Of Crime?
Steven L. Gottlieb, M.P.A.
Crime Analysis Techniques
- Crime & Intelligence analysts
- How to Develop a Crime Analysis Program & How to Run a Crime Analysis Unit
- Functions of Crime Analysis & Which Ones Lead to Arresting Results
Gordon Graham, J.D.
What is Real Risk Management?
- Systematic approach to getting things done right
- Why Things Go Right – Why Things Go Wrong
- Workplace Violence – Techniques for Elimination
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article