Now viewing 1-10 of 29 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Gloria R. Allred
Sexual Harassment, Domestic Violence, and Civil Rights
- Sexual Harassment
- Spousal Abuse
Linda L. Bailey, SPHR
Employee - Issues: Labor Relations
- Legal Aspects of Hiring and Firing
- Win-Win Performance Appraisals
Robin Bowman, M.B.A.
Robin Bowman increase productivity and improve bottom line performance: Working Together To Create Incomparable Companies
- Gender Issues: Controlling the Impact of Gender Differences
- Boards that Work Together Produce Results!
- The Woman Who Says, I Don't Want It All, But I Want More Than This!
Benjamin F. Brooks, B.A.
Relationships: dealing with difficult people - How perception can differ from reality
- Human Resources
- Labor Relations
- Solutions to Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Deborah V. Burgess, M.S.S.
Specialty: intercultural studies, interpersonal communication, gender and communication
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Managerial Communication Skills
- Effective Organizational Meetings
Nanette de Fuentes, Ph.D.
Incidents of sexual abuse of minors by Catholic clergy, over the past fifty years, is significant and disturbing
- Why did so many priests sexually abuse minors?
- Help overcoming depression and anxiety, and recovering from abuse or trauma, or addictive behaviors
- Works closely with victims of clergy sexual abuse.
Leaders in American Music / Music is great for the soul & body
- Complete Piano Music of Charles Ives
- A Tribute to Bob Dylan: Dylan's legacy to the people / The life & music of Bob Dylan - Leader in American Music with Nina Deutsch
- Life Story & Music of Cole Porter
Sexual Assault Awareness: Dating, Communication, Respect,
- Teaching Your Staff a New Approach to Sexual Assault Awareness
- Voices of Courage: Inspiration from Survivors of Sexual Assault
- What are the right things to say & do in a relationship and in moments of sexual intimacy?
Linnda Durre' , Ph.D., Psychotherapist
Surviving the Toxic Workplace: Protect Yourself Against the Co-workers, Bosses & Work Environments That Poison Your Day
- No is the Beginning of the Conversation
- Dealing with Difficult People / Ethical Selling
- Sexual Harassment
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article