Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Stephanie Angelo, SPHR
Address domestic violence’s hidden costs to employers and specializes in personal safety for parents and children.
- It Doesn’t Make Sense and It’s Costing Us Milllions – A Strategic Domestic Violence Initiative for Human Resource Professionals and Executives
- It Happened at Home, It Cost Us at Work
- Off the Beaten Path - Recognizing If Someone You Know Is In An Abusive Relationship
Peter York Eastman
Making the world safer one step at a time
- Personal Safety in the Community: Surviving the Dangerous Visit
- Personal Safety in the Office: Surviving the Dangerous Interview
- Reducing and Eliminating Restraint and Seclusion
Creating Safer Schools & Workplaces
- Stopping the School Shooter
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Leadership Communications
Is Work a Laughing Matter? Expert on legal & human issues in the workplace
- What are some fairly safe targets for getting laughs? Workplace Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Goldman is a committed, passionate child advocate
Kurk J. Lalemand
- Psychological & physical intervention programs
- Who deal with inappropriate or violent behaviors.
- How to deal with conflict early, directly, kindly, and with a sense of commitment to all parties.
Rex J. Osoborn
Respectful Workplace: Humor in the Workplace
- Customer Service - Mind the Bridges: Understanding Generational Differences
- Stereotyping in the Real World
- The Good, Bad & Obnoixious
Gregory Pattison, M.S., CHS III
8 strategies for reducing workplace violence risk
- Reduce Workplace Violence Now
- Defensive (vebal & physical) tactics that Work!
- How bad people think and what you need to know
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article