Now viewing 1-10 of 54 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Jim's very successful baseball career included pitching the first no-hitter in a decade for the Yankees, and winning a gold medal in the Olympics. Jim was born with only one hand
- Overcoming Perceived Obstacles
- ADAPT: Doing More With Less A - Adjustability; D - Determination; A - Accountability; P - Perseverance; T - Trust
- How To Do More With Less
Journey through the dark & hopeless tunnel of total paralysis, overcoming one in a million odds against survival, from a double brainstem stroke to the light of her new life.
- One Hand Clapping: Paralyzed but not Powerless
- Kate’s Story: The View from the Other Side of the Bed
- One Hand Clapping: Appreciation before Accommodation
Carol Grace Anderson
Solutions to today's challenges in the workplace
- 3 Top Secrets of Success
- Change is More Than Nickels & Dimes
- Get Fired Up Without Burning Out
Lloyd H. Bachrach
Yes, You Can! - Para-Olympian: Healthy Body, Mind, & Spirit
- You Can!, A disability awareness and motivational program
- Live Your Dreams!
- Set Powerful Goals
Toxic Avenger: 360 degree view of our global environmental health crisis.
- Environmental Illness / Injury
- Green Building.
- How to create a healthy home
Extreme Change: Adapt, Overcome & Win As One
- The brightest stars don't create the greatest teams.
- Essential Elements of Human Synergy
- Fittest Women: Podium Finishing Ironman Triathlete
Motivational tactics & mental toughness: Achieving the Impossible
- Business: attitude makes the difference in whatever we do
- Finding the Zone - Peak Performance Under Pressure
- Empowering through Teamwork
Ricky D. Boone / Marcie Annamora McGrath
Stage performances: Comedy Magic, illusions, escapes, balloon artist
- Magic Times Two, they perform customized magic shows to enrich your event!
- Marcie is a magician & she is also an expert balloon artist!
It's Not The Disability...It's The Ability!™
- Overcoming Adversity, Mastering Change, and Reaching Your Dreams!
- Mastering Change: The Only Constant
- Despite Disability, It's No Limits!
Anna Bradley, Ph.D.
Webmaster for a Fortune 100 corporation & Multimedia Designer for a Fortune 500 corporation
- Disabilities: Create job opportunities for other qualified people with disabilities
- Work from home, getting paid well to do work for which they are uniquely qualified, many because of their disabilities.
- With tenacity, determination and an ever-inquisitive mind, Anna overcame great obstacles to form her own unique company.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article