Now viewing 1-10 of 120 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Daniel Armstrong, JD
How To Live Your Dreams -- Today
- How To Motivate Employees To Reach Corporate Goals
- How To Get Your Dream Job
- How To Motivate Students To Learn
Knowledge or know-how?: The only truly liberal education is a vocational education.
- Information or know-how?
- Separated or integrated curricula?
- What Change in Adult Education?
Ikram Azam, Ph.D.
Education; Western, Eastern, and Islamic
- Futuristic Studies in Pakistan
- The Kashmir: Now Or Never
- The Kashmir Imbroglio: Looking Towards the Future As a Futurist, I was attracted by its futuristic thrust, despite the linguistic tongue twister: Imbroglio.
Anne C. Bailey, Ph.D.
Education: African-Americans & the Legacy of Slavery
- The Making of the African Diaspora
- Ph.D. in African History & African Diaspora
James Thomas Bailey
James Thomas Bailey is a multi-faceted theatre artist and educator
- James Thomas Bailey is well-known in both the theatre and educational theatre communities
- James Thomas Bailey, director, producer, musician and corporate trainer
William L. Bainbridge, Ph.D., FACFE
Court qualified expert in: educational management, sexual abuse, accidents in schools, educational human resource management, school liability, and general education
- Audit of Educational Effectiveness
- For parents of exceptional children
- Corporate relocation and recruitment
Anat Baniel, M.A. (Clinical Psychology)
Explore a Natural Pain Relief, Lifetime Fitness & Vitality and Helping Special Needs Children
- Working with Special Need Children
- Lifetime Fitness and Vitality: Back Exercises, Replacement for Stretching Exercises
- Treating Learning Disabilities
Russell P. Beale, Ph.D.
Psychotherapy: Specializes in consulting for family business.
- Stress Management
- Learning and Effectiveness
- Building relationships that honor a person's strengths and unlocking human potential in order to maximize performance.
Abby Marks Beale
Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Time Management / Self-Management
- Help busy professionals work smarter, faster and just plain better
Timothy F. Bednarz, Ph.D.
Providing comprehensive information on trends, techniques and sales methods.
- Performance-Based Simulation
- Strategic Goal Alignment
- Our goal is to improve & maximize your employee performance through a mix of innovative programs and services
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article