Now viewing 1-10 of 66 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Anat Baniel, M.A. (Clinical Psychology)
Explore a Natural Pain Relief, Lifetime Fitness & Vitality and Helping Special Needs Children
- Working with Special Need Children
- Lifetime Fitness and Vitality: Back Exercises, Replacement for Stretching Exercises
- Treating Learning Disabilities
Russell P. Beale, Ph.D.
Psychotherapy: Specializes in consulting for family business.
- Stress Management
- Learning and Effectiveness
- Building relationships that honor a person's strengths and unlocking human potential in order to maximize performance.
Abby Marks Beale
Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Time Management / Self-Management
- Help busy professionals work smarter, faster and just plain better
Timothy F. Bednarz, Ph.D.
Providing comprehensive information on trends, techniques and sales methods.
- Performance-Based Simulation
- Strategic Goal Alignment
- Our goal is to improve & maximize your employee performance through a mix of innovative programs and services
Deanna H. Berg, Ed.D.
Creative learning strategies: facilitating the improvement efforts of hundreds of organizations
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Developing Exceptional Teams
- Wait for Me...I'm Your Leader
Howard Stephen Berg
Howard Stephen Berg, Accelerated learning from the Worlds fastest Reader
- Cutting-edge learning technologies
- Staying on top of essential information
- Problem solving and writing
David Berlinski, Ph.D.
Infinite Ascent: A Short History of Mathematics
- Math: Calculus
- The Advent of the Algorithm
- A tour of the Calculus
Diane M. Bolton
You cannot lead anyone further than you have gone
- Discovering the Pathway to Self-Esteem
- Making Continuous Improvement the Norm in a Changing World
- I’d rather die than give that speech!
Henry Borenson, Ph.D.
Borenson, Ph.D., program designed to help motivate teachers to make learning algebra fun for students.
- Teach algebraic concepts to students
- Joy of mathematics
- The teacher's task is to see what they can do to help the student be successful.
John Seely Brown
A New Culture of Learning, rethinking education
- Learning, Working & Playing in the Digital Age
- Learning in the workplace
- Distributed Intelligence
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article