Now viewing 1-10 of 57 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Anat Baniel, M.A. (Clinical Psychology)
Explore a Natural Pain Relief, Lifetime Fitness & Vitality and Helping Special Needs Children
- Working with Special Need Children
- Lifetime Fitness and Vitality: Back Exercises, Replacement for Stretching Exercises
- Treating Learning Disabilities
Russell P. Beale, Ph.D.
Psychotherapy: Specializes in consulting for family business.
- Stress Management
- Learning and Effectiveness
- Building relationships that honor a person's strengths and unlocking human potential in order to maximize performance.
Abby Marks Beale
Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Skills - Learning: Corporate productivity specialist helps busy professionals conquer information overload.
- Time Management / Self-Management
- Help busy professionals work smarter, faster and just plain better
Deanna H. Berg, Ed.D.
Creative learning strategies: facilitating the improvement efforts of hundreds of organizations
- Creating Learning Organizations
- Developing Exceptional Teams
- Wait for Me...I'm Your Leader
Diane M. Bolton
You cannot lead anyone further than you have gone
- Discovering the Pathway to Self-Esteem
- Making Continuous Improvement the Norm in a Changing World
- I’d rather die than give that speech!
Henry Borenson, Ph.D.
Borenson, Ph.D., program designed to help motivate teachers to make learning algebra fun for students.
- Teach algebraic concepts to students
- Joy of mathematics
- The teacher's task is to see what they can do to help the student be successful.
Slim Goodbody is spreading the message of healthy living.
- Health - Fitness
- When Burstein steps on stage as Slim Goodbody, his goal is same as ever: to motivate people to make better choices.
- Slim Goodbody character helps teach healthy living
F. James Clatworthy, Ph.D.
Futurist / Forecaster: Doctorate in Educational Leadership
- Education as a Key to Urban Development: Empowering Urban Education for Community Development
- Developed and directed the Education Specialist degree in School Administration
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership.
Irene B. Colsky, Ed.D.
Learning and memory techniques
- Quick Fixes for Memory Lapses
- 24 Handy Ways to a Better Memory
Paul F. Davis
Maximize your performance, productivity, and profitability by effectively managing your energy
- Mental Strategies: Live your dreams!
- Paul possesses great depth and passion to inspire your business audience with the fire of desire to break barriers, overcome obstacles and live their dreams.
- Paul empowers business leaders to overcome adversity and live life abundantly.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article