Now viewing 1-10 of 45 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Darrell D. Andrews
Strategic Guide To Helping Your Children Succeed in School and Life
- How To Find Your Passion & Make A Living At It
- Believing the HYPE: 7 Keys to Motivating Students of Color
- The Purpose Living Teen: A Teen's Guide to Living Your Dreams
Marilyn Appelbaum, Ph.D.
Children are the future of the world: How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- A Positive Guide For Discipline
- How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- How to Handle the Hard to Handle Student
Make good things happen for you: How to ideas...
- How to Fulfill Dreams, Maximize Success, and Enjoy a Lifetime of Acheivement
- Make your sales soar when you promise a lot - then deliver even more
- Ten secrets to personal success:
Challenging & encouraging youth & adults to re-examine the way they look at themselves & those around them
- Learning For Living: Breaking Down The Walls
- We work with schools who are creating a better place to learn & with young leaders
- Message is both motivational & has a kick to it - a kick in the ...
Bettye M. Caldwell, Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics in Child Development & Education
- Traveling with Children: Keeping the Peace
Worldwide youth personality
- Dream Setting
- Youth Leaders Crime Prevention
- CRITICAL THINKING
Timmell Antonio Carter
Surviving Child Abuse (Turning the Dark into Light)
- Dealt Lemons in Life? Turn Disability Into An Ability
- The Benefit of Art Education in schools and in communities
- Art...It Works: Benefits of Arts Education
John J. Crudele
Dynamic insights into personal growth, healthier relationships & improved communication in the workplace & family.
- Youth: Igniting the human potential to succeed
- The personal side of professional life.
- Staying Motivated When You're A Motivator
- Positive Schmositiv - Why Does It Matter?
- I’ll always be there for you …Unless I’m Somewhere Else: Humor
Kirk L. Farber
Sports - Martial Arts: Fifth-degree black belt Kirk Farber
- Sports - Martial Arts
- At-risk kids called Power, Polish and Purpose
- Don't Be a Bully … Be a Buddy!
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article