Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Unspeakable Family Tragedy
- Forgiving Troy: A True Story of Murder, Mental Illness & Recovery
Wendy L. Patrick, JD, Ph.D.
Human Trafficking & Sexual Predators
- Domestic Violence
- Cyber crime
- Prevalence & methodology of sexual predators & stalkers,
Rev. Dr. Iyanla Vanzant
One of the top motivational African American speakers in the country
- Use the power of choice to create optimum conditions
- Tapping The Power Within: A Path To Self Empowerment For Black Women
- Value In The Valley: A Black Woman's Guide Through Life's Dilemmas
There is only one way to treat a lady & that’s the right way!
- Educating young girls & women of all ages: Coping skills
- Education is the key to prevention against domestic violence
- Physical Abuse / Mental / Emotional Abuse / Verbal Abuse / Economic Abuse
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article