Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Stephen L. Arrington
Steve uses adventure to challenge youths to pursue life enhancing goals
- Challenge youths to pursue life enhancing goals that can only be achieved through right choices & a commitment to excellence
- Steve led the most extensive great white shark research project ever launched.
- Extreme: On Living in the Intensity of the Moment
Richard D. Carson
A Surprisingly Simple Method for Getting Out of Your Own Way
- The Art of Guiding Graceful Change
- Substance abuse specialists
- The Gremlin Taming
Basketball: Court Jesters / The King of Comedy Basketball
- Jesters are a group of highly talented former college & professional basketball players with great showmanship skills!
- Raising money for your community
- The Jesters will come to your community and play against a team that you put together.
- Staying Motivated When You're A Motivator
- Positive Schmositiv - Why Does It Matter?
- I’ll always be there for you …Unless I’m Somewhere Else: Humor
Kenneth W. England, M.S., M.F.T.
Kenneth England on drug & alcohol addiction
- Support, treatment options & ways to find recovery from alcohol & drug addiction
- Kenneth pinpoints modern & current issues of concern
- Kenneth illustrates alcohol & drug use escalated from experimentation to full-blown addiction
- Actor: Drama
- How to avoid, prevent drug problems in the family
Expert on addiction, recovery & intervention
- Substance abuse in the workplace / college & what to do about it
- Substance Abuse / Addiction is flooding our Homes, Schools and Workplace
- Wasting the Best and the Brightest: College & Substance Abuse
Stephen Lee Neal, A.E.E.S.
What is the Origin of Addiction?
- There is a secret to conquering your addiction
- The Intellectual Addict
- Defeating the Madness of Addiction
Katy Ann Songster
Stand Tall: Living with the disease of addiction
- Drug & Alcohol awareness
- Addiction along with self mutilation, stealing, loss of morals & suicide attempts
- Being Forgiven
James B. Thompson
5 Step Game Plan for Staying Away from Drugs and Alcohol.
- Goal Setting
- Mental Preparation
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article