Now viewing 1-10 of 57 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Lawrence aka Larry Agresto
Its tough being a single dad, but you're not alone
- Fatherhood: A Fathers New Beginning
- Grief, Loss, Tragedy
Marilyn Appelbaum, Ph.D.
Children are the future of the world: How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- A Positive Guide For Discipline
- How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- How to Handle the Hard to Handle Student
Linda J. Arnold
Mary Poppins of children's music
- Arnold spins a whimsical world where teddy bears can be kings and dinosaurs play baseball
Liz Ashe, M.Ed.
Communication: Power of Choice
- How do Deal with all the Sticky Stuff
- Attitude: Your Key to Personal Power
- About road rage
Michelle Barone, M.A., M.F.T.
Beyond Academics: Exploring your Families Educational journey
- Restore Sanity to our Society
- Parenting challenges and concerns. Birth - young adult
- Couples and relationship issues
Kristin Anderson Bottemiller
Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service
- Knock Your Socks Off Answers: Solving Customer Nightmares and Soothing Nightmare Customers
- Tales of Knock Your Socks Off Service
- How to Retain At Risk Customers
Fashion Designer / Dress for Success / Parenting / Praising and Discipline Techniques
- Incredible accomplishments with her work in Parenting
- Interior Design / Architecture, including architectural drawing, drafting and rendering
- Psychology of Color, Basics for your wardrobe
Cherie A. Burns
One of the first writers to address stepfamily issues
- Health - Wellness
- Stepmotherhood: How to Survive Without Feeling Frustrated, Left Out, or Wicked
Bettye M. Caldwell, Ph.D.
Professor of Pediatrics in Child Development & Education
- Traveling with Children: Keeping the Peace
Glenn F. Cartwright, Ph.D.
Parental alienation syndrome: The lost parents’ perspective
- The Changing Face of Parental Alienation Syndrome
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article