Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Wendy Barlin, CPA
5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation plus Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- 5 Pillars to a Strong Business Foundation
- Debunking the Myths of Incorporating
- Introduction to Business Basics: Tools to measure and manage the business
Robert J. Barro
Not All Economic Disasters Are the Same : What Lessons from the Past Financial Crises Should be Applied to the Future
- Barro on Fiscal Health & the Future
- The Runaway Stimulus: Pros, Cons, and the Likely Effects of Fiscal Spending Packages
- Disasters Waiting to Happen: What We Should Really Be Worrying About, and What We Shouldn't
She is a nationally known financial educator
- Your Financial DNA
- Money Personalities - Techniques on Dealing with Others and Your Own
- Baby Boomers - Facing theTripod: Aging Parents, College Costs, and Retirement Planning. Techniques that Work.
The Latest Cutting Edge Strategies On Tax Reduction
- The top four techniques that business owners use to reduce taxes up to 50%
- Protect 100% of your business assets from lawsuits, liens/levies and divorce
- Critical estate planning matters of concern to every business owner-- How to pass your assets to your heirs estate tax
Gideon Rothschild, Esq., CPA
- Keeping it all in the Family
- Reducing Estate Taxes for the High Net Worth Individual
- Planning for Unmarried Couples
Phyllis Arlene Van Wyhe, CPCU, CIC
Customer Service/Hospitality: Insurance
- Agents' primary challenge today is to learn ways to add value to the insurance transaction without increasing their E&O exposure.
- Quality customer service
- Financial & Tax Planning
Gary A. York, C.P.A., C.F.P.
More than humble beginning, has built a CPA firm that handles over 1,700 tax returns with clients in 38 different states
- Financial services to our clients that compliment the income tax planning and preparation
- Certified Financial Planner
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article