Now viewing 1-10 of 13 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Mark DeCarlo - Delicious comedy, Improvisational, audience-participation, a show that brings together what everybody loves: Laughter
- America: One Fork at a Time - comedy about travel
- Cooking with People: cooking & comedy
- Cartoon Star: audience members make up voices
Laura Diaz, aka Chef LaLa
Laura Diaz aka Chef LaLa hosting a national cooking / lifestyle show: Celebrity Chef / healthy balance
- Recipe Development
- Food Service
- The Latin Food Award for Excellence
David Richard Dippong
David Richard Dippong a chef & or model
- Healthy fitness
- David Richard Dippong a model
- Personalized Dietary Menus: sugar-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, low glycemic
Superfoods Chef: Her entertaining presentation guides listeners to examine the ingredients of their lives so they may live each day filled with passion and purpose.
- Good Friends Great Tastes: The Culinary Presentation
- Live Healthier Lives
- Culinary Team Building
Ben Levitan is a master of the art of the simple, successful recipe.
- Busy people love Ben Levitan's approach to cooking delicious, gourmet meals.
The Basic Art of Italian Cooking: Winner Gourmand
- The Art of Living: How to achieve success in everyday life, career and family.
- Recipe for Success: The most important ingredients
- La Dolce V.I.T.A.: Vitality, Italian style, with Taste and Activity
C. Marina Marchese
Business & Beehives: Are you a Queen Bee, Worker Bee, or a Drone?
- Reinventing Yourself & Lessons From An Accidental Beekeeper
- The Power of Women and The Secret Life of Bees
- Honeybee Pollination: Essential to Life
Bring The Royal Chef to your Event
- Cooking classes, private and corporate dinner parties
- Healthy alternatives
- Royal Chef Culinary Tour
Madelyn Miller is a food, wine and travel writer who contributes to 12 Publications with a combined circulation of several million.
- The Tattered Passport
- Her favorite topics are spas, food, shopping, culture, festivals. And of course, Chocolate.
Chef John Moeller
Former White House Chef, talk about experiences working for 3 First Families
- Chef John Moeller on What It’s Like to Cook for 3 Presidents
- Private dinners
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article