Now viewing 1-8 of 8 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
John A. Caslione
What really is globalization? Global Business Expert-including China
- Age of Turbulence: Chaotics - The Business of Managing and Marketing
- Value-Added Sales: Are we generating high enough profitability?
- Major & National Account Sales
Paul M. Evans, Ph.D.
Beyond Boundaries: A Report on the State of Non-Official Dialogues on Peace, Security and Cooperation in South Asia.
- Asia Pacific Studies: The connection between bilateral security alliances and emerging multilateral institutions in Asia
- Beyond Boundaries: A Report on the State of Non-Official Dialogues on Peace, Security and Cooperation in South Asia
- China’s Engagement with Multilateral Security Institutions
Tom Faranda, M.B.A., Ph.D.(abd)
Global Trends, Realities & Strategies: Impact on Your Bottom Line
- Global Realities – The Next Ten Years
- American Realities – The Next Ten Years
- BRIC Realities – The Next Ten Years: (BRIC = Brazil, Russia, India, China)
Professor Yasheng Huang
Chinese economy & the unique features of Chinese capitalism?
- Keynote insights into China's economy
- Yasheng Huang professor of political economy & international management
- Perspectives on Globalization
David Daokui Li, Ph.D. / Li Daokui
Chinese economic policies & impact on the global marketplace
- Is China changing the rules of the global markets?
- What can the West learn from China's economic growth?
- What are the geopolitical implications of China's demand for resources?
Vikram Mansharamani, Ph.D., M.S.
Bubbles – unsustainable scenarios – occur more than ever in the global environment
- What’s the next boom-bust scenario going to be – China? Energy? Education? Food? Healthcare?
- Recognize bubbles & understand where they are in their lifecycle so they can take action
- Boom-Bust Dynamics - Boombustology: Spotting Bubbles Before They Burst
Eamon McKinney, Ph.D., M.B.A.
China related business issues in the world: Sinologist
- Global Issues - China
- China in the Global Economy
- China’s Market Economy
Patricia Zakian Tith, MA, MS
Cultural Diversity, Leadership: Helping you become more productive on a global basis.
- Doing Business in China & SE Asia
- Helping businesses and organizations internationalize and develop an effective multicultural workforce.
- Leading change in the workplace -- dealing with transitions and diversity.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article