Now viewing 1-10 of 11 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Paul Collier, Ph.D.
World's leading experts on developing markets, within the poorest countries
- Businesses and organizations concerned with emerging markets
- Wars, Guns and Votes: Democracy in Dangerous Places
- The Plundered Planet: How to reconcile prosperity with nature
Tom Faranda, M.B.A., Ph.D.(abd)
Global Trends, Realities & Strategies: Impact on Your Bottom Line
- Global Realities – The Next Ten Years
- American Realities – The Next Ten Years
- BRIC Realities – The Next Ten Years: (BRIC = Brazil, Russia, India, China)
Energy, Earth, and Everyone: A Global Energy Strategy for Spaceship Earth
- Energy, Earth and Everyone
- Ho-Ping: Food for Everyone
- Empty Bread Basket
Dr. Kenneth H. Killen, C.P.M.
Negotiating In a Global Environment: What You Need To Know
- Raise the issue of cultural context as it relates to global business negotiations
- International Supply Management: Supply Chain Management
- Leadership That Succeeds
Iris M. Mack, Ph.D., E.M.B.A.
Risk Management: High Frequency Trading, Risk Management, Mathematics Edutainment, Financial Literacy, High Frequency Trading
- Dr. Iris Mack on Energy Derivatives in the Oil, Natural Gas & Power Markets
- Engergy Trading & Risk Management
- One of the Top 50 Minority Women in Science & Engineering
Vikram Mansharamani, Ph.D., M.S.
Bubbles – unsustainable scenarios – occur more than ever in the global environment
- What’s the next boom-bust scenario going to be – China? Energy? Education? Food? Healthcare?
- Recognize bubbles & understand where they are in their lifecycle so they can take action
- Boom-Bust Dynamics - Boombustology: Spotting Bubbles Before They Burst
Chris Meyer, M.B.A.
Standing On The Sun: The Evolving Nature of Capitalism
- How The Explosion of Capitalism Abroad Will Change Business Everywhere
Dambisa Moyo, Ph.D.
Geopolitics of Emerging Markets & the Global Economy
- Innovative ways for Africa to finance development including trade with China, accessing the capital markets, and microfinance
- Eloquent & informed thinkers about the geopolitics of emerging markets.
- Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working and How There Is a Better Way for Africa
David Nour, M.B.A.
Relationship Economics®: Connecting the Dots
- Power and Promise of Social Networking at Work
- Adaptive Innovation™ Adaptable Business Models for Changing Market Demands
- How to Thrive Amidst Mediocrity
Sung Won Sohn, Ph.D.
Renowned Economist Dr. Sung Won Sohn: The Most Accurate US Economist
- US & global economic outlook
- International trade & global competition
- Financial market outlook including stock & bond markets
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article