Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Northwest pilots who was convicted of flying a commercial airliner while under the influence of alcohol
- Joe had to admit he was an alcoholic and take the steps necessary to stay sober.
- Jury Weighs Drunken Flying Charge
- In the first drunken-flying conviction of professional pilots, a Federal jury today found three former Northwest Airlines pilots guilty of flying a jetliner under the influence of alcohol
Adventure - Motivational: Reality TV: Survivor 6
- Thrive, Not Just Survive
- Making Healthy Life Decisions & Goal Setting
- Drug & alcohol prevention / education
Beverly Bryan, R.N.
Hypnosis Makes it Easy To Stop Smoking
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis: 95% Stop In One Hour
- Fear that you won't be able to enjoy life or handle stress
- Why People Don't Stop Smoking
Louis B. Cady, M.D.
'Without Your Head, You're Dead'
- ADD/ADHD, and mood disorders.
- Integrative model of medicine.
- Kids, Alcohol, Drugs & Violence
Tim O'Hara Casey
Team work & leadership in the fire service
- Firefighters can not extinguish a fire by ourselves without team work, selflessness, cooperation
- We trust our leaders with our lives
- How to make very rapid decisions with limited information
Carol A. Clendinen
Carol Clendinen presentation provides a road map toward the inner peace of mind
- Bearin' Up with a Grin: The Natural High... Learning to Love Life
- Learn how important physical well-being is to emotional health; how to set priorities and goals; increase flexibility; and the value of hugs and laughter.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
D. J. Diebold, CAC, LISAC
Focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Drug & Alcohol Therapist, CAC , LISAC
- Learn how to think, process & act differently
- Psychotherapeutic modalities: all addictions,
- Behavior Modification
Virginia Dunstone, M.S.
Virginia Dunstone, M.S. on Life Scripting
- Lifescriting was developed to help people understand & think differently about situations they find limiting.
- Women 4 Change
- Educate women in the 4 key areas of self, family, relationships, & society by giving them the psychological strategies needed to make healthy personal choices and alter negative behavioral patterns.
Kenneth W. England, M.S., M.F.T.
Kenneth England on drug & alcohol addiction
- Support, treatment options & ways to find recovery from alcohol & drug addiction
- Kenneth pinpoints modern & current issues of concern
- Kenneth illustrates alcohol & drug use escalated from experimentation to full-blown addiction
Sheryl M. Hakala, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Hakala provides both psychotherapy; pharmacotherapy and also provides Suboxone pharmacotherapy
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorder
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article