Now viewing 1-10 of 20 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Northwest pilots who was convicted of flying a commercial airliner while under the influence of alcohol
- Joe had to admit he was an alcoholic and take the steps necessary to stay sober.
- Jury Weighs Drunken Flying Charge
- In the first drunken-flying conviction of professional pilots, a Federal jury today found three former Northwest Airlines pilots guilty of flying a jetliner under the influence of alcohol
Adventure - Motivational: Reality TV: Survivor 6
- Thrive, Not Just Survive
- Making Healthy Life Decisions & Goal Setting
- Drug & alcohol prevention / education
Beverly Bryan, R.N.
Hypnosis Makes it Easy To Stop Smoking
- Stop Smoking Hypnosis: 95% Stop In One Hour
- Fear that you won't be able to enjoy life or handle stress
- Why People Don't Stop Smoking
Louis B. Cady, M.D.
'Without Your Head, You're Dead'
- ADD/ADHD, and mood disorders.
- Integrative model of medicine.
- Kids, Alcohol, Drugs & Violence
Tim O'Hara Casey
Team work & leadership in the fire service
- Firefighters can not extinguish a fire by ourselves without team work, selflessness, cooperation
- We trust our leaders with our lives
- How to make very rapid decisions with limited information
Carol A. Clendinen
Carol Clendinen presentation provides a road map toward the inner peace of mind
- Bearin' Up with a Grin: The Natural High... Learning to Love Life
- Learn how important physical well-being is to emotional health; how to set priorities and goals; increase flexibility; and the value of hugs and laughter.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
D. J. Diebold, CAC, LISAC
Focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): Drug & Alcohol Therapist, CAC , LISAC
- Learn how to think, process & act differently
- Psychotherapeutic modalities: all addictions,
- Behavior Modification
Virginia Dunstone, M.S.
- Lifescriting was developed to help people understand and think differently about situations they find limiting.
- Women 4 Change
- Educate women in the 4 key areas of self, family, relationships, and society by giving them the psychological strategies needed to make healthy personal choices and alter negative behavioral patterns.
Kenneth W. England, M.S., M.F.T.
Kenneth England on drug & alcohol addiction
- Support, treatment options & ways to find recovery from alcohol & drug addiction
- Kenneth pinpoints modern & current issues of concern
- Kenneth illustrates alcohol & drug use escalated from experimentation to full-blown addiction
Sheryl M. Hakala, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Hakala provides both psychotherapy; pharmacotherapy and also provides Suboxone pharmacotherapy
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorder
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article