Now viewing 1-5 of 5 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Alice M. Jacobs, Ed.D., MS
Brain Wellness Lifestyle: Exercise your brain with Neurobics
- Memory Changes With Age
- Brain exercises for those wishing a more personalized approach
- Health/Wellness, Brain Exercises
Dharma Singh Khalsa, MD
Dr. Khalsa has been honored as a medical pioneer by the integrative medical establishment, the media
- Pioneer in Alzheimer Prevention
- Delay the onset of brain aging, and prevent and reverse Alzheimer's.
Jane L. Mahakian, Ph.D.
Health Care Industry: Corporate presentations on elder care planning, Alzheimer's disease, healthy aging, and validating your loved one with dementia.
- Health Care Industry: A leading geriatric care management that specializes in working with older adults with dementia.
- Jane conducts corporate seminars and presentations in eldercare planning, Alzheimer's disease and healthy aging.
Alzheimer's Caregiving: A Painful and Long Road
- Motivation/Inspiration: Winners Have an Attitude
- Alzheimer's Caregiving: A Painful and Long Road
- Practical Tips for Finding the Best Residential Care for Your Relative
Exploring possibilities of the regeneration of the brain through memory techniques she has coined, Brain Sprouts.
- Brain Sprouts Memory Training
- Memory for Actors: The Memory Trainer of the Stars
- Alzheimer's and their loved ones
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article