Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Fred Craver, Ph.D.
Survivors: surviving sexual abuse, recovering from the aftermath of September 11, anger management for incarcerated people
- Fred Craver on the difficulty overcoming anger or has gone through a traumatic experience.
- Overcoming deep-seated emotional wounds.
- Fred Craver, Ph.D., is a partially sighted person
The Art of Relationships: Tips, Tools & Strategies to not just cope with the trait of high sensitivity, but to excel with it!
- The Trait of High Sensitivity in the Work Place
- How to cope with different emotional styles
- The trait of highly sensitivity causes them to process and reflect upon incoming information very deeply.
S. Leonard Scheff
Anger is a destructive emotion, letting go of Anger improves the quality of life.
- Transforming Anger: The Cow in the Parking Lot.
- You can, if you choose, reduce the amount of anger in your life
- The first person damaged by your anger is you.
Steven Stosny, Ph.D.
How to shift the focus from fruitlessattempts at verbal communication to emotional connection
- Couples fight because they inadvertently cause shame and fear in each other
- How compassionate connection regulates both fear and shame
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article