Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Linda D. Cohn, Ph.D.
- Power Lie Within: Re-Engineering Your Future
- Relaxation techniques
- Guided imagery, and hypnosis
Lynne Durham, RN
Change is Inevitable - learn how to surf the changes and enjoy it. Incorporates mind/body / spirit techniques for stress hardiness.
- Customer Serving - adopt the servant leader mindset and see the gifts that our customers bring to us, your customer base will grow.
- Soul at Work - creating conditions that allow the mind, body and spirit to flourish in the workplace
- Leading from Within leaders are visionaries who can help others to see what they see and who can bring out the best in them
Jeffrey Gero, Ph.D.
Today's high-stress work environment
- Success Over Stress: Secret of Peak Performers
- Reduce Aging With Less Stress
- Coping Strategies for Stress
Marshall E. Levine, Ph.D.
Deal better with stressors due to relationships, normal life pressures, trauma, anxiety, depression, pain, medical problems
- Endless challenges life presents
- Anyone with desire, openness and willingness can dramatically change their life for the better
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article