Now viewing 1-10 of 25 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
The Lovin' Ain't Over: The Couple's Guide to Better Sex After Prostate Disease
- Education for Prostate Cancer Patients
- The Couple's Guide to Better Sex After Prostate Disease
- Financing Your New or Growing Business
Waking Up, Fighting Back: Every Woman's Handbook for Preventing Cancer: More Than 100 Simple Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- The Politics of Breast Cancer
- Cancer Dictionary for the lay person
- The Complete Book of Home Environmental Hazards.
A living example of what its all about: Wellness
- Substance abuse...
- Dealing with nutrition
- Sleep disorders
Dr. Dede Bonner
What are the most important skill competencies and personality characteristics for CKOs and CLOs?
- Who and where are they currently in businesses?
- Are organizational learning and knowledge management merging together?
- Developing Knowledge Leadership
Roger & Kathy Cawthon
Cancer - Survivors: Roger & Kathy Cawthon
- Medicine, Marathons and Miracles: Turning a Diagnosis of Cancer into Personal Victory.
- Health - Cancer The race belongs not only to the swift & strong, but also to those who keep running
- Believers in the healing powers of hope and humor.
Diane Lane Chambers
Nationally certified as a sign language interpreter
- Provides sign language interpretation for a wide array of settings including health care, business, education, and government.
- A breast cancer survivor and advocate
- She gives presentations for newly diagnosed women with Breast Cancer
Joanne L. Cumiskey
Positive Change…Leading the Way!
- Discovering Your Attitude ADAPTability
- Amazing Women Amazing Victors: Breast Cancer
- Strategies for Sales Success
Journalist, Television Broadcaster / Host, Cancer Survivor
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist: Adventures in Journalism
- How To Be Successful and Hang Onto Your Values
- Surviving Breast Cancer to Laugh Another Day
Deb Haggerty, M.B.A.
Speaking on business topics from a position of strength: Make all your communications positive
- Communication Comes from the Inside Out
- Captivating Customer Service
- Networking for Positive Connections
Janelle Hail, CSL
Educating women about breast cancer
- Janelle speaks to corporations, associations, organizations, women's groups, and homeless shelters across the nation, educating women about breast cancer.
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article