Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Steven M. Bleser, DC, FICC
Chiropractic restores and maintains the health of nerves, bones, and muscle.
- Chiropractic Health
- The doctors of the future will interest patients in the care of the human frame
Dr. Jim Byers
Dr. Jim Byers seeks out the origin of illness in order to eliminate it.
- Dr. Jim Byers, Chiropractor will enrich your life with vibrant health
- Contributing factors that can be physical, emotional, mental, or chemical.
- Dr. Jim Byers, a Chiropractic practices natural, drugless, non-invasive health care & rely on the body's ability to self-heal.
Sheldon C. Deal
Naturopathic: Prevention of disease is of paramount importance as opposed to waiting for disease to manifest before treatment
- Health - Nutrition: Integrating the mind/body / emotion triad using only therapies and harmony in natural order
- Kinesiology / human kinetics, is the science of human movement
- Maintaining optimal physical, mental and emotional well-being, using natural methods to the best of our ability.
Donald Alfred Ozello, DC
Injury Prevention is easier, faster & less expensive that injury rehabilitation
- Prevention & Management of Running Injuries
- Motion is the Best Medicine
- Fundamentals of Health
F. Thomas Webb
Health - Chiropractic
- Synergy Natural Health
- Dr. Thomas Webb, using natural methods that do not involve drugs, surgery, injections, or other painful procedures.
- Focus on chronic and severe back disorders, as well as athletic injuries
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article