Now viewing 1-6 of 6 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Anita Nicole Brown
Anita N. Brown lost the ability to walk due to diabetic complication
- Anita has over come what she believe to be a very bad part of her life
- Complication resulting in diabetic nerve damage in Anita's legs and feet
- We take the risk because the reward could be so big!
Terrance Stanton Hitchcock
A Fathers Odyssey: Turn Obstacles into Opportunities
- Can't Never did Anything: Live your Dreams
- Nothing is Impossible: Never Give Up – Defy the Odds
- Turn Fear into Power: Break Free
Bill Kirkenbauer, actor, comedian, writer, producer, host
- Captain Glucose: Educate the general public about diabetes
Music - Pop Concert Artist : A “glori-ous” song or two to perfectly punctuate the occasion
- Music - Pop Concert Artist
- Parenting a Diabetic Child
- Each talk culminates with a glori-ous song or two to perfectly punctuate the occasion
Celebrity Stories: 50's Legendary actor and health issues spokesman
- The Beaver: Leave it to Beaver - 234 episodes
- The New Leave It To Beaver
- Diabetes: Jerry was diagnosed with type 2 Diabetes - taking control of diabetes
Barry Sears, Ph.D.
Think about both medicine and nutrition from a new perspective.
- New Dietary Treatments for Heart Disease, Diabetes, and Obesity
- Dietary Control of Hormones as the Core for 21st Century Medicine
- Reversing the Aging Process
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article