Now viewing 1-4 of 4 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Evelyn Cole-Kissinger, R.D., MS, IBCLC
Evelyn has seen many lives change by sharing the powerful relationship of nutrition, especially dietary fiber, in the prevention and treatment of chronic disease
- FOOD: What a Waist!!! A New Look at Consequences of Obesity, its Prevention and Treatment
- The Real Purpose of Sex in Literature
- Triple Approach to Making Goals
Sheryl M. Hakala, M.D., P.A.
Dr. Hakala provides both psychotherapy; pharmacotherapy and also provides Suboxone pharmacotherapy
- Child or Adolescent Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Autistic spectrum disorder
My motto in life is that everyone is beautiful ... My goal is to enhance that beauty in the most heatlhy and natural way possible.
- Nutritionist: Eating Disorders / Nutrition / Vitamins
- She holds eight degrees and certificates in skin and hair care from colleges and institutes around the world
- Stress Management
Christine L. Ranck, CSW, Ph.D., LCSW
Christine is a trauma therapist
- Christine is a trauma therapist
- Rape Intervention Program
- Her specialties include childhood trauma, bereavement, and violence against women, as well as creativity enhancement for professional artists and non-professionals
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article