Now viewing 1-10 of 54 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Tonia Dandry Aiken, RN, BSN, JD
Legal, Ethical, Issues in Nursing
- How to handle conflict resolution through the use of mediation
- Tonia thrives on sharing her experiences as a nurse-attorney & creating learning and career opportunities for nurses.
- Medical malpractice litigation, healthcare issues
Steven Aldana, Ph.D.
Biggest threat to profitability is employee health care costs. How healthy employees can reduce health care costs, improve productivity, and dramatically improve the bottom line
- Improve the Bottom Line by Improving Employee Health
- 10-20 Years of Extra Life- The Choice is Yours
- The Truth About Return on Investment and Worksite Health Promotion Programs
Elise M. Babcock-Needell
When Life Becomes Precious
- When Life Becomes Precious: Strategies To Prepare for Your Future
- How to Keep Them Referring and Returning: How to Keep Customers, Passengers and Clients Coming Back
- Celebrating Every Victory: How to Love What You Do and Do What You Love
Robert J. Bargar, M.D.
Medical consultant to health insurers, peer review organizations, and companies developing clinical software and medical products.
- Health - Public
- Board Certified in Quality Assurance/Utilization Review
- Public Health/General Preventive Medicine
Alexander J. Berardi
CounterThink™ is all about discovering Innovation by examining the opposite side of everything.
- Leadership Struggles Put CounterThink™ to the Test
- Servant Leadership
- Healthcare industry entrepreneur
Health / Wellness: Clients' policy goals and objectives
- Government Affairs and Health Care Public Policy
- How Does Washington Really Work?
- Political Power Shifts and Their Affects on the Health Care Community
Kathleen E. Brown
Kathleen Brown became California's 28th Treasurer
- Business & government & the interplay of the two with the healthcare, energy & banking sectors
- Treasurer of California
- Former member of the Los Angeles Unified School District board.
Kathy Brown, RN
Creating energetic, fun work environments
- How to Live Happily Ever Laughter
- The Magic Is YOU!
Gailann Bruen, LCSW
Strategies that Work TM
- Creative Solutions for Challenging Clients
- How to Keep Calm in the Chaos
- Don't Just Let Them Vent, Help Them Reinvent!
Bruce Clark, MBA, Ph.D.
Bridging the Gap: Building Trust Across the Generations
- Trends that will determine the demographic transformation of healthcare
- The impact of the aging baby boom on healthcare: The Baby Boom is about to get sick
- The sales and marketing implications for the patient of the future
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article