Now viewing 1-10 of 12 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Nanette Andrews Amish, M.B.A.
The Big Woman with the Big Picture Perspective
- Big picture healthcare
- Facilitates strategic excellence
- Healthcare Market Trends: How to Prosper in a New Healthcare Landscape
Health / Wellness: Clients' policy goals and objectives
- Government Affairs and Health Care Public Policy
- How Does Washington Really Work?
- Political Power Shifts and Their Affects on the Health Care Community
Barbara E. Calfee, JD, L.S.W.
Styles of Record Keeping & Risk Managenment Strategies to Avoid Legal Problems
- Law-suit Prevention for Nurses, Doctors & Mental Health
- Chemical Dependency
- 50 Legally-Defensible Charting Guidelines
Jim A. Carroll, FCA, MBI
Jim Carroll, trends & innovation expert, futurist: the Innovation Killers!
- Why Innovators will Rule in the Post-Recession Economy & How You Can Join Them!
- Aligning the Fast Future to Your Current Strategy
- Healthcare: The Transformative trends that Will Define Our Future
Expert on Health Care: Insures productivity, profitability and smooth operations
- Comprehensive practice assessments and evaluations
- Establishing new medical practices
- Creating and implementing marketing plans for new and existing practices
Meredith E. Drench, Ph.D., PT
Health Care Industry
- Health Care Industry
- Ethical empowerment
- Red Ribbons Are Not Enough: Health Caregivers' Stories About AIDS
Mary Jane Hampton
Translating complex work into simple terms, building consensus among disparate interests and inspiring commitment by all parties
- Supporting communities to improve health and community capacities for self-determination.
- Mary Jane Hampton has secured over one-quarter billion dollars in funding to client organizations.
- Governance & Accountability Models
Annette M. Kobriger
The Dynamic Duo: Management and Employees on the Same Track
- New Key to Maintaining Census: Prevent Weight Loss and Malnutrition
- HACCP - Keeping the Germs and the Citations Under Cover
- Nursing: Dietary Connection
Stella Metsovas, B.S., CCN
Health Trends: Paleo-Mediterranean Diet, Gut Health, Anti-Inflammatory Foods, Glucose & Insulin Balance, Anti-Aging Foods
- Gut Health Specialist: Digestive Health Detox
- Health Trends: Dispelling the Myths - The Do’s & Dont’s of Optimum Health
- The Gut Brain Connection
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article