Now viewing 1-7 of 7 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Unspeakable Family Tragedy
- Forgiving Troy: A True Story of Murder, Mental Illness & Recovery
Michael Scott Karpovich
Priceless information on wellness, mental health, avoiding burnout
- The Art of Taking Care of Yourself
- Leave a Legacy
- Contagious Leadership
Kurk J. Lalemand
- Psychological & physical intervention programs
- Who deal with inappropriate or violent behaviors.
- How to deal with conflict early, directly, kindly, and with a sense of commitment to all parties.
Cultivate Optimal Mindset through Adversity
- Capacity to thrive in the face of trauma & severe adversity
- Challenges of transitioning home & living with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Charlene Pekoz, Ph.D.
Creative fair fighting - mediation
- Living, Working, Relating the Wellness Way at Work
- Lessons from Geese: Five Fundamentals For Human Flocking
- Align Your Attitude for Change, Health and Success
Mental health professional with humor.
- Pushes emotional buttons, shares substantive messages
Mark William Viner, Ph.D.
Psychiatry: Mark William Viner, M.D., offers this extensively researched outline of the medical treatment of suicidality
- Mental Fitness, Mental Health
- Suicide Risk Assessment
- Treating Mental Illness
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article