Now viewing 1-10 of 72 matches.
Click on the speaker's name or photo for more information.
Steven Aldana, Ph.D.
Biggest threat to profitability is employee health care costs. How healthy employees can reduce health care costs, improve productivity, and dramatically improve the bottom line
- Improve the Bottom Line by Improving Employee Health
- 10-20 Years of Extra Life- The Choice is Yours
- The Truth About Return on Investment and Worksite Health Promotion Programs
Jerry L. Anderson
Jerry Anderson is an authority on Leadership Health & Fitness
- Health & Fitness Strategies for Church Leadership
- Health & Fitness Strategies for Business Leadership
- Investing in health will produce enormous benefits
Pat Baird, M.A., R.D., F.A.D.A.
Weight management and health education programs.
- Life Skills: Registered Dietitian
- Weight management and health education programs.
Rev. Dr. Linda Barkwill
Health & Nutrition Market-expected to triple in the next five years
- Youth & vitality are fueling growth in the nutrition industry
Neal Barnard, M.D.
Neal Barnard, M.D.: Better health through powerful dietary changes
- Foods that Fight Pain
- The Science of Nutrition in the Century Ahead
- Nutrition & Women's Health: Taking Control of Your Health
L. David Blodgett
Nutritionalist / Master Herbalist / Iridolog
- Natural Healing of Organs, Systems, and Glands of the Body
- Body Reading
- Health Programs
Geoff James Bond
- Diet and Health for the Thinking Human
- Innovative Techniques to Beat Back Cancer and Learn How to Avoid it in the First Place
- Beauty and Fitness for the Thinking Human
Linda Lockett Brown
You need to know if your body is adequately nourished. Don't guess
- Food - Beverage: Dietary Intake - Menu Development - Food Safety and Sanitation
- Nutritional Management
- You Really Are What You Eat
Clive J. Buchanan
Clive is The Lion of the Platform
- Master Sales. Find Long Life, Health & Inspiration
- Cross Cultural Communication
"Let World Class Speakers & Entertainers enhance your next event by providing the appropriate speaker or entertainer to fit your program and budget requirements."
- Joseph I. Kessler, President
Connect with me on LinkedIn
You may register as a Speaker, Entertainer or Entertainment: Speaker/Entertainer Registration
We welcome submissions of eNewsletter articles by Speakers: Submit Article